At Lenity Financial, Inc. (Lenity), we respect the personal financial privacy of all our clients. We understand our clients have entrusted us with private, personal financial information, and it is important to us that employees and clients of Lenity know our policy concerning what we do with that information.
- Information we receive from you to complete your financial plan
- Information we receive from you verbally
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms
- Information we may receive from third parties with your permission
- Information about your transactions with others or us.
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal financial information about our clients to anyone, except in the following circumstances:
- When required to provide services that you have requested
- When you have specifically authorized us to do so in writing
- When permitted or required by law.
Lenity Financial, Inc. is committed to protecting your privacy. We restrict access to clients’ personal and account information to those employees who need to know the information. To ensure security and confidentiality, we maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the privacy of our clients.
In addition, employees understand that everything handled in this office is private and confidential. Employees are instructed to only discuss what is needed to complete the job. Most importantly, we never discuss a client’s situation with any third party, unless we are specifically authorized to do so, in writing, by the client.